Phoenix Tears - difference between ISO and MCT?
- MCT is a carrier oil (derived from coconut oil), which means in order for the body to optimally absorb the medicine it is best to use a carrier. Carrier oils also include grain oil, olive oil, grape seed oil etc. MCT is considered the best oil for maximum absorption.
- The draw back of MCT oil is that it is very expensive and it does not condense/burn off. Therefore, you must take 3 times more than the Isopropyl/Ethanol Phoenix Tears.
- You cannot smoke/vape MCT oil. In fact, it is very dangerous.
- Isopropyl is less expensive.
- Some people are sensitive to isopropyl.
- Isopropyl does condense and therefore the Isopropyl Phoenix Tears are thicker and stickier.
- If you'd like maximum absorption, you could buy a small jar of MCT oil and consume a small amount when you take the Iso pheonix tears.
- You can smoke/vape Iso Phoenix Tears.