Why do you need my ID?
ID's are required for proof of age (19+). We keep all IDs stored on our server and purge them every quarter. You can choose to upload your ID document during the checkout process on your first order, or email it to us at [email protected]
Acceptable forms of identification:
- Driver’s licence
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian/foreign passport
- Canadian Citizenship card
- Certificate of Indian Status card
- Permanent Resident card
- Canadian Forces identity carl
- Liquor Identification card
- Firearm Acquisition/Firearm Possession card
- Provincial/Territorial Identification card
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) national identification card
We accept the following file formats:
- JPG/GIF/PNG Image
- PDF Document
Below are some ways you can convert your ID document into the formats listed above:
1) Camera enabled smart phone:
Snap a photo of your ID using your smart phone, and then email us the attachment from your phone's email app.
Place your ID in front of your computer's webcam and take a photo of it. Email us the image. If you don't have webcam software, try: https://manycam.com/
3) Desktop scanner:
Scan your ID into an image file (jpg,png,gif), and email us the image.
4) USB Camera:
Take a picture with your camera, plug the camera into your computer via USB and then email us the image file.
If you need any assistance verifying your age or sending us your ID document, don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] - we're always here to help!