How do I transfer a medical document from another provider?

Get $50 off your first order of $99 or more when you transfer your medical document from another provider. Simply email your LP and request that your document be transferred to:

Licensed Producer: Rosebud Productions Inc.
Fax Line (for receiving medical documents): 1-833-245-9991

Need help or additional information? Contact us at or at 1-833-HDCC-420.

Upon receipt of your approved medical document, your account will be activated, a $50 coupon will be issued, and you will be notified of your approval via email.

Article rating Article rating success Article rating failure

Still Need Help? Contact Us Contact Us